Another brand that has stolen my heart and my hair is Bask&Bloom Essentials. All of the products that I have tried have a high end feel to them. The aroma of naturally sourced products helps to tie everything together.
Before I highlight what I have tried and my reaction I must say the scents from this product line seem to work in tandem to relax. With blends of ginger and orange or including lavender each applications feels like an escape.
I have applied the hair products to my daughter’s hair on wash day and in-between and she loves the outcome. I also apply the hair oil and cremes between washes when restyling and the results are amazing. My daughter complains of less dry and itchy scalp. De-tangling and styling is a streamlined process.
Personally I hide out in my bathroom to apply the nourishing amazon hair and body butter. It has a soft bouncy texture. It glides on and melts into my skin. I have tried the Berry and Ginger Orange scent and they leave me feeling refreshed. Yes, it also moisturizes.
So here is what I have tried (its a lot, you’ve been warned!)
- Nourishing Amazon Hair and Body Butter- I’ve already talked about how amazing this product is. Bouncy, soft and heaven to apply.
- More Moisture Cream- This product helps to define and lock in moisture. This really shows off my curl pattern. It helps hair spiral into its natural curl pattern.
- Brahmi Root Hair Masque- A healthy dose of nutrients and moisturizing. Thick and whipped. I leave this on under my Hot Head Thermal Heat Cap for a deep condition that doesn’t require me to sit in one spot for an extended period of time.
- Mango Castor Twisting Cream- This is a favorite of my daughter. It keeps her twisted styles in place.
- Ease Leave-In Conditioner- A great leave in product. No greasy residue. No crunch and certainly no flaking. It has a creamy texture that is quickly absorbed into hair.
- Stimulating Hair Oil- This oil is great for sealing ends when using protective styling. I use this on my scalp to prevent flaking due to my frequent washing during the week. Some might prefer a heavier hair oil for the scalp.
As always I am sharing my unsolicited and unbiased opinion on any products I can get my hands on (mostly make-up, some hair products and then whatever sparks my interest). #one2paintface #MUA #brandambassador